Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm a lucky girl!!

If you would have asked me years ago if I thought I would be where I'm at today...I would have said NO WAY!! How could I get so lucky? I have the best hubby ever AND the best of both worlds when it comes to the kiddos. When I was pregnant with Mason, I just knew I needed a baby boy. And when I was pregnant with Gracie, I just knew I needed a baby girl!! And here I am with my Mason...experiencing the love a son has for his mommy (right back at ya M), the determination and competitiveness, the need to be #1 at EVERYTHING, the sensitive side. And here I am with my Gracie...a mother/daughter bond that's deeper than deep, my drama sidekick, my shopping and newfound pedicure buddy...and I'll tell you, she's just as determined as her big brother!! I've got some strong-willed children and they definitely keep my on my toes...but man, I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!

Here are some pictures of this week so far...Mason had his first private karate lesson (thanks Ms. Terri) and Gracie had her first pedicure!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mason looks adorable in his karate uniform, and Grace looks so proud of her pretty toes! I love your post. Too many blogs are all about complaining daily...good for you to shout how happy you are! :)

-HappyCampers